tripla, K.K. is one of the fastest growing startups in hospitality industry in Japan, where the market is rapidly expanding. We provide our customers (hotels, restaurants and other hospitality-oriented companies) with a variety of services including question answering systems, reservation handling, and digital marketing through our AI chatbot.
We are looking for an exceptional senior full stack engineer with strong frontend skill to build our next generation AI chatbot platform for hospitality industry. The ideal candidate would have great problem solving and communication skills and be comfortable with fast paced design, development and deployment in an agile environment. You should have extensive experiences on web application development and used Vue.js and Rails. We are looking for smart, innovative thinkers to help us solve the complex challenges of building innovative service.
As a senior full stack engineer, you’ll help brainstorm, scope and build a wide range of products. You will leverage your frontend and backend development expertise to build products that will have high impact to our business.
If this sounds like you, we want to talk!
– 5+ years of professional Front End Development experience
– Exceptional understanding of front end development skills
– Experience on building web apps with Vue.js or other modern JS frameworks (React/Angular)
– Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
– 3+ years of professional Back End Development experience with Ruby on Rails.
– Passion for always improving (yourself, the app, the company, etc.)
– Ownership: You feel responsible for creating an excellent, end-to-end platform that supports the needs of our users.
– Comfort with data: you know when you don’t know enough to make a design decision, and you seek out answers.
– An interest in exploration: you think about what to build now and what to build in
– Experience working with style guides.
– A solid perspective on how users engage with chatbot.